Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Print to Make a Comeback in 2011

What I read in this article 7 Reasons Why Print Will Make a Comeback in 2011 really made sense to me and not just because the bulk of what I design is print marketing. I have noticed recently that I really enjoy getting away from my computer and holding a physical magazine or book. Sadly enough, the printed page sometimes seems way too foreign.

Getting my mail out of the mail box each day is also something that I look forward to - even if most of it is junk mail. Even some of the junk mail is interesting to look at!

To agree with the article and to make my point: "Online content marketing is definitely here to stay. Yes to social media, apps, and the rest of it. But, don't forget that print can still play an important role in your overall content marketing mix."

No comments:

Post a Comment