Monday, October 15, 2012

Testimonial: Obskure Influx logo & book cover


"Working with Emily Fogelman Designs was nothing short of professionalism and sheer vision at its finest. I am in the process of assisting a new author and my business partner with releasing her first book -“Rhythmic Words” - along with simultaneously starting our company. I had been in contact with a few other graphic designers to commission the design of our new logo, but decided to work with Emily. Emily was the consummate professional throughout the process and working with her was effortless. She remained in continuous contact with me throughout every stage of the design process and, I am pleased to announce, the finished product is spectacular! I told her what we envisioned and she literally brought it to life before our eyes. I can’t wait until the end of the week to unveil our new logo to the world!

More recently, my business partner and I also commissioned Emily to create an updated book cover for a re-release of our book and once again, working with Emily was a pleasure. The communication and attention to detail in designing the cover really come through on the finished product. Our increased sales over the last month can be directly attributed to the re-designed book cover.

If you are looking for quality in design, vision, and professionalism for your next design project, I wholeheartedly recommend Emily Fogelman Designs."

Takesha M. Latham, Partner and Chief Operating Officer
Obskure Influx, LLC.
www.obskure-influx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment